We are a member-driven not-for-profit provincial arts service organization for performing and visual arts organizations in rural Manitoba. We support and strengthen arts organizations by fostering a collaborative arts marketplace and ecosystem that is vibrant, sustainable and resilient.
The Manitoba Arts Network is a charity and relies on the generosity of supporters who share our passion to advance art and culture and tour visual and performing artists throughout Manitoba. Your donations help make the work of the Manitoba Arts Network, ensuring that our organizations continue to provide opportunities for artists.
At this challenging time, your support is needed more than ever. Please give today.
Your donation will contribute to:
- $25 – covers a membership fee for an artist
- $50 – sends an exhibition to a rural community
- $100 – covers the registration fee for an artist to participate in a mentorship program
- $150 – provides a concert in a long term care home
- $200 – hires a webinar instructor
- $250 – covers an artist registration fee to our annual conference, MB Showcase