Pitch Sessions are a great way for artists to get out in front of the presenters…
As an artist or agent registering for Manitoba Showcase, you have the opportunity to request a 5-minute pitch. These are 5-minute “elevator speeches” to be presented during meals Friday and Saturday of the Conference. Pitch Sessions are an excellent way to introduce yourself to the presenting delegates. The Sessions are very popular events and artists have received work as a result of their pitch.
The intention of these pitches is to generate interest in presenters to visit your booth and learn more about your artists.
Only 8 pitch spots will be available for Manitoba showcase 2019. They will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to pitch your work or artist(s), please send an email to Performing Arts Coordinator Thomas Kintel at Manitoba Arts Network, email@example.com.
Contact Room Table Package $250
Table in the contact room scheduled for:
- One five-minute pitch session (ONLY if you are one of the first 8 to registers) during meals Friday(12pm – 12:50pm or 5pm – 6pm) or Saturday(5:30pm – 6:30pm)
- MAN membership & access to all benefits
- Free listing on our online directory (coming soon!)
- Promotion through block-booking news
- Reduced price on one half-page ad in conference program ($100)
- Listed in the program as part of our Exhibitor Presentation