Pitch Sessions are a great way for artists to get in front of presenters!
As an artist or agent registering for Manitoba Showcase, you have the opportunity to request a 5-minute pitch. These are 5-minute “elevator speech” performances during meals on the Friday and Saturday of the conference. Pitch Sessions are an excellent way to introduce yourself to the presenter delegates. The sessions are very popular events and many artists have received work as a result of their pitch.
Only 8 pitch spots are available at Manitoba showcase 2019. They will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to pitch your work or artist(s), please email us at email@example.com, with “Pitch Sessions” in the subject line.
Contact Room Table Registration Package $250
- Conference registration for one artist or agent (see https://tproman.ticketpro.ca/?lang=en#def_1331459388)
- One five-minute pitch session (ONLY for the first 8 artists to register) during meals Friday (12pm – 12:50pm or 5pm – 6pm) or Saturday (5:30pm – 6:30pm)
- Manitoba Arts Network (MAN) membership & access to all benefits
- Free listing on MAN’s online directory.
- Promotion through block-booking news
- Reduced price on one half-page ad in conference program ($100)
- Listed in the program as part of our Exhibitor Presentation