Founded in 1984, the Manitoba Arts Network is a non-profit, charitable arts service organization. We connect, showcase, and promote visual and performing artists with communities across Manitoba. The Network is dedicated to connecting Manitoba’s communities to the arts.
Showcasing and advancing arts and culture in all regions of Manitoba.
To create opportunities for all to experience and participate in arts and cultural activities;
To promote visual and performing art and artists through touring programs;
To provide professional development for artists and community organizations;
To develop and support a strong network of Manitoba Arts organizations.
• Connect 7 regions with over 45 member organizations and 77 individual artist members
• Showcase 20 performing artists and 5 visual artists each year
• Promote 200 artists through our online directory and social media
• Reach 20,000 Manitobans per year through attendance
• Book over 140 performances and tour 5 art exhibitions to 25 communities resulting in $194,000 in artists fees paid
• Encompass hundred’s of volunteers through our network
• Deliver an economic impact of over $35,000 at MB Showcase.
Support the Manitoba Arts Network and our efforts to advance arts and culture in all regions of Manitoba. Click the “Donate Now” button above to make a safe and secure online donation today. Thank you!